Save Money on Mobile Phone Damage Repair
Avoid paying full repair cost for a replacement phone if the unexpected occurs. This is especially valuable if you are paying off your smartphone.
Receive a replacement phone in as little as 24 hours with free pic-up & Drop-off, Rest assured, whether an Galaxy Note, Motorola, Samsung, Oppo, Redmi or more, we have you covered. Better yet, our replacement phones are backed by a one-year warranty.
Mobile Phone Insurance Coverage
DymajeCare provide coverage for loss, damage, liquid damage and defects after the manufacturer’s warranty ends. We’ll also cover the accessories that come with your device, including a standard battery, home charger and more
Mobile Insurance or Extended Warranty or Protection Plan Overview:
Over the past few years, the smartphone industry has undergone massive changes. From being an item of luxury, smartphones have now become a necessity, added almost everything that we do. However, the smartphones being rolled out now are equipped to allow you to manage your entire personal and professional life on one single device. Beyond the functionality they offer, smartphones have become a status in terms of spending abilities and style.
Customers are now spending more than ever on smartphones, the cost of which can easily go up to a lakh. Just like any other article of value, a smartphone too, is at a potential risk of being stolen. Beside theft, being an electronic gadget, smartphones are very prone to hardware or software damage or failure which may occur due to an accident, drop, water spillage, screen crack, or a variety of other reasons. Considering all that, it is only wise for one to get their smartphone insured, to help protect in case of any internal or external damage which may be caused to the device.
Not many smartphone owners are aware of it smart phone insurance, or willing to purchase it. Theft of smartphones has become a very common occurrence, making it all the more important for owners to insure their devices. For higher end smartphones, this protection is even more important as they are very lucrative targets for theft.
In this article, you can get to know about the various benefits which mobile insurance offers, what do mobile insurance policies provide coverage for (in general), what are some of the exclusions of mobile extended warranty.
Benefits of Mobile Insurance:
Listed below are just some of the benefits which mobile insurance provides, making it more of a requirement nowadays.
You have recently purchased an expensive smartphone and you wish to safeguard it from theft or damage. A mobile insurance or extended warranty policy can help you in that regard.
A mobile insurance policy is a smart purchase if you hold a history of having lost or broken your previous phones.
You rely very heavily on your smartphone for your day to day activities and would need an immediate replacement, if anything were to happen to your current handset. Mobile insurance can take care of that.
Mobile Extended Warranty Covers:
Mobile insurance policies provide protection against a variety of perils and damages, internal or external. Given that smartphones are electronic devices, they could be prone to software failure which can often render the device useless. Besides internal damage, external damage can also occur due to various reasons. Listed below are some of risks and damages which are commonly covered under mobile insurance policies.
- Damage to the internal workings of the phone due to water spillage.
- Hardware Failure like malfunctioning touchscreen, faulty earphone jack or charging port problem.
- Damage due to fire.
- Damage occurring due to riot, strike, terrorist activities.
- Damage caused due to malicious intent.
- Screen cracks.
- Loss of device due to theft, house break-in, burglary.
- Loss of device from a securely locked vehicle or building.
- Damage to the interior or exterior components of the device.
Mobile Insurance Exclusions:
Some of the common exclusion of mobile insurance policies are listed below.
- If the phone has gone missing mysteriously.
- If the phone is stolen from an unattended building or vehicle. Theft of the mobile phone from vehicles that are left unattended.
- If any damage occurs / phone is lost during the period when the same has been lent or is being used by a third party, other than the owner of the phone.
- If the phone suffers a mechanical or electronic breakdown.
- If the device has been overloaded or experimented with under any abnormal conditions.
- Any damage that is caused due to routine wear and tear of the device .
- Any damage occurring die to change in climatic / atmospheric conditions.
- Damage caused due to any wilful or malicious at caused by the owner of the insured device.
- Any defects or damage that has been caused during the process of repairing or cleaning the device.