Get Complete Mobile Physical, Accidental, Liquid, Fire & Theft Insurance in a matter of minutes for New & Old Mobile Phone. DymajeCare gives you the best & with less cost Mobile Insurance Plan for 1 Year or 6 Month.
What is Mobile Insurance?
When a mobile is lost or damaged, The chance of the data in the Mobile Phone being lost, stolen, Misuse and it may leads problems of different levels, including financial damage or Privacy of your life. Today, people spend a lot in purchasing smartphones and any issue with them can create a hole in the pocket. To overcome such issues, DymajeCare are offering best mobile insurance in India. These policies provide coverage against theft or accidental, physical, water damage to all types of phones, including smartphones and telephone. Read More
Mobile Insurance for Damage & Theft
Mobile insurance has become as essential as having mobile these days as mobile or a smartphone has already become an basic need of our life today. We are dependent on it for various purposes, including communication, business, purchase or payment. In such a scenario, loss/theft or damage to the smartphone can lead a hassle. Thus, to get any hassle free support in case of theft or accidental damage to the phone, we are providing a protection plan and any one can opt for it.
How to purchase mobile insurance
- Select your mobile brand and year of purchase
- Select a best plan which suits you
- Upload the requested document
- Generate your order number and login id
- Fill the activation form using your order number
- Get you mobile insurance document instantly
Mobile insurance is not compulsory; however, getting one for your mobile or smartphone will save you from financial losses while repairing related to its theft or damage. Let us understand the need for mobile insurance and how the coverage can come help you to rescue in tackling hassle.
1. Theft protection: It is very difficult to recover the phone if it gets stolen/loss. And with the stolen phone, you also lose all your data. Financial loss is another setback associated with the theft. Thus, it makes sense to get mobile insurance to deal with such situations, as it covers the cost of a new phone.
2. Accidental breakage protection: Mobile phones are expensive today and repair of any kind of breakage or damage can be an expensive. Getting mobile insurance can be a good decision, considering the fact that it provides 100% coverage against breakage.
3. Water or liquid damage cover: Any accidental damage to the phone due to water or other liquid is covered under mobile insurance. A mobile phone can also get damaged due to moisture or humidity and this is usually covered by the insurance.
4. Covers high repair cost: Any damage to expensive phones like those from Apple, Samsung, OnePlus, google, etc. would lead to high repair cost. To avoid paying high amount on phone repair, it’s better to avail mobile insurance.
5. Protection for loss of phone: In case the mobile phone gets lost, you will not get any compensation under warranty. However, you do get compensation up to the sum insured amount or 100% refund on market value under mobile insurance if you lose your phone.
A mobile insurance offers coverage for various kinds of damage to the mobile. Let us look at the coverage below
- New or Old Phone Insurance of any brand Up-to 2 years old Mobile
- Extra 6 Month Warranty on repaired Device
- World wide Coverage, It doesn’t matter which city, or continent your Mobile damage takes place.
- In case of theft or robbery/ snatching of the smartphone
- Replacing or repairing the lost or damaged phone within 24 hours of reporting the incident
- Protection against accidental damage
- Coverage against liquid damage of the mobile
- Doorstep Repair, pick-up and drop facility of the mobile phone for repairs
- Cashless process for the coverage
- Technical malfunctions like problems with ear jacks, charging ports and touch-screens are also covered based on plan offered
- DymajeCare offer instant refund of 50% on repair estimate if self repair Option selected
Below are some of the steps to be followed 1,2,3 steps for claim process:
- One must immediately report any loss or damage to the mobile phone to toll-free number
- Customers must also submit the Claim Form. This can be done online as Dymajecare Provides online claim form
- In case of theft or robbery, the customer must file an FIR with the nearest police station or submit the complaint and obtain a copy of it. In case of loss or damage to the mobile phone due to household fire, a report from the fire station is also required.
- You should submit the photographs of the damaged mobile phone to be sent to the claims assessor
- Based on the policy document issued Dymajecare to the individual for his/her mobile insurance and internal investigation process, The claims would be settled in either way i.e. replacement or repair of the insured mobile phone
- DymajeCare allow two claim settlement per policy per year. However, one must always check the terms of the mobile insurance policy he/she has purchased.
- Report your mobile damage incident online
- Fill the mobile insurance claim form, your claim form link would be receiving through sms or email
- and wait for claim approval
- Once your Mobile Insurance claim approved, We will follow the process based on your Type of service ( Door Step Repair, Pick-up & Drop, Self Repair)
The customer needs to submit the required documents to the insurance company for initiating the claim process for the insured mobile phone.
Some of these documents include an original invoice of the phone, along with the serial number of the phone and the insurance policy number. In case of a missing phone, you need to file an FIR and submit its copy while filing a claim.
Certain issues are not covered under mobile insurance. These come under exclusions. Let’s List some:
- Mysterious loss of the mobile phone that cannot be convincingly explained by the policyholder under insurance cover
- Any deliberate attempt to damage the phone or malicious intent, leading to a loss or damage to the mobile phone is also not included
- Any damage to the mobile phone due to change in climatic conditions
- If the mobile device is overloaded or experimented under abnormal conditions, leading to any damage
- Any pre-existing malfunctions or defects prior to the commencement of the policy
Some of the benefits of mobile insurance offered by DymajeCare insurance companies in India are:
- It helps mobile owners to protect themselves from huge repair costs in case of any damage to the mobile phone due to any mishap, such as dropping and collision
- One can be relaxed if the mobile is damaged due to physical, accidental or any liquid like water, tea/coffee, or soft drinks, etc.
- Policyholders can enjoy a range of superior customer services
- Hassle-free and cashless claim saves time and energy
- Components like touch-screens, charging point, erroneous earphone jacks, and any damage to the internal and external components of the device are also covered
- Various rider options or additional benefits like transit insurance, worldwide coverage, etc. help enhance the coverage of the insurance
- Included while purchase of the mobile phone
- Manufacturing defects and hardware malfunctions are covered
- It is provided by the manufacturer of the phone
- Liquid and accidental/physical damage is not covered
- Theft/Loss and burglary is not covered
It acts as an additional cover availed by customers
- It can be purchased through an DymajeCare company online
Damage from unforeseen incidents are covered
Liquid and accidental damage is covered
Theft and Burglary is covered
Do not delay in securing your mobile
It has never been easier to purchase mobile insurance online. Join Millions+ with hassle free service by Dymaje
Frequently asked questions
Yes, DymajeCare provide insurance cover to the mobile phones that are purchased outside India and thereby providing worldwide coverage.
Dymaje insurance company in India working hard that automatically backs up the phone data on cloud servers. Mobile Phone users should take regular data backups of their phones to avoid any such problems in the future.
No, we provide a unique login id and password for your account, you can use it world wide to access your account.
Yes, we provide insurance coverage to the motherboard or other internal circuitry of the mobile phone.
When filing a claim, you should know the make and model of your device available, as well as a method of payment for your deductible on hand along with a valid id proof required to fill in the claim form.
Yes. It depends on your plan selected, we have two service claim in a year.
Yes, You can check the status of your claim by going to website and under claim status, can fill the required details and check the status.
Yes, you can raise one more claim but the available coverage amount for second claim will 50% of total coverage red Faq12.
If the procedure of filing a claim is followed properly, then the claim is settled between 15 to 30 days.
Generally the range starts from Rs.399 per year and goes to 6-7k depending on the mobile price.